ropes class and all that other stuff


admittedly it has been a while. okay a looong while but hey what can i say i had stuff going on.

stuff with a capitol STUFF. it was the non exciting d/s stuff that had to do with me finding a graduate schools that might take me despite the fact that i have a 2.8 and not a 3.0 GPA. than there is my loving wonderful boyfriend and my daughter.

well honestly things are starting to come together again they aren't where they use to be but hey i guess that's growth. this is my first serious relationship and i'm learning to live with someone to share my space with someone else who isn't seven years old.

i have no clue who recommended and got so gooey eyed over it but relationships are not easy they are hard and require so much work and compromise and uhhhgg STUFF.

hopefully i will post more often than i am now, or and i guess your wondering what ropes would i be referring to in my tag line. i'm trying something new with posture and trying to sit more like a lady and its hard as heck keeping my legs together the way they are supposed to be without the aid of some rope so hopefully soon it will become a habit.

well a girl could dream right?

No comments: