sucking dick


this past weekend and week, we've had the pleasure of getting back into "practice" with somethings.

my favorite thing of all that we had the chance to practice is when i kneel in front of him and suck is dick while he is watching television. yesterday we had this discussion about how it is the reverse from of nursing.

at first when i kneel down i spend my time sucking his dick in order to make him cum and afterwards when he cums and he feeds me his seed, i continue to suck and it soothes me and sometimes i nod off to sleep.

this is one of my favorite things to do because in those moments i feel so cherised and trurly submissive.

if only i could discover things that bring me this same feeling without having to have is dick in my mouth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was sent here by your friend Cultivated Discipline and I must say I am enjoying your blogs. The details of your relationship and the emotions you feel are fascinating. I've never been in a 24/7 but have always enjoyed role play and, as I'm the curious sort, I've even "topped from the bottom" (I think it helped to make me a better Dom).